Registration is open for the 2020 season for players in 8U, 10U, 12U, and 14U.
All players must register through the Dakota Valley Softball Association website. Please visit this site and get your daughter signed up for the upcoming season.
Registration deadline is February 21, 2020. A late fee of $15 will be charged to anyone signing up after the closing date. *Please sign-up before the deadline to secure your daughter’s spot on a Dakota Valley team.
· A player is eligible for 8U (coach-pitch league) if she was born in 2011 or 2012.
· A player is eligible for 10U (player pitch, but no walks) if she was born in 2009 or 2010.
· A player is eligible for 12U if she was born in 2007 or 2008.
· A player is eligible for 14U if she was born in 2005 or 2006.
1. League play will begin near the end of May and runs typically through the second week of July.
2. Each age division is expected to have two games a week for the duration of the season.
3. Games will be played: Monday– Thursday. *Friday games will only be played in the event of a rain make-up date for that week.
4. Softball games will be played at the SYA Complex in Riverside and/or at the DV fields.
5. Outdoor practices will take place at the DV fields at the discretion of volunteer coaches.
6. Softball registration fee is $80. Jerseys will be provided and a player may keep it after the season is finished.
7. All coaches will be volunteers. Please consider signing up to help, assist, or coach this season.
**Questions/Concerns? Please send an email to: email@example.com
**If you have not already, please like our FACEBOOK page (@DakotaValleySoftballAssociation) to receive alerts and reminders.